Wednesday 16 February 2011

Next Level Haters?

Ok, so I know I'm all like 'F**k you' to the haters, but I feel the need to blog about this.
So we all know that whatever happens on the internet, theres gonna be haters. It's inevitable and pretty much comes hand in hand with being on youtube. I get the odd hater comment, that doesn't bother me at all but I think the 'hatred' of the youtube beauty community has reached new highs. I have discovered an entire forum (yes, ENTIRE FORUM) dedicated to people trash talking and flaming people on youtube. I was so shocked by some of the things that I saw on there, including horrible comments about MY FRIENDS that I know from youtube. I'm not going to mention any names but it was pretty harsh. All I can say is, thank god I'm not on there! Hold on though... does that mean I'm not famous enough to have that kind of hate? I'f that's the case, I want to stay in obscurity because I am actually terrified that I wouldn't be able to handle comments like the ones being left on this forum.
Actually, nahh. I don't want to remain in the shadows just because some stupid little keyboard warriors (who have no lives of their own, sit and watch the likes of xSparkage and Petrilude, bathing in their own little puddle of jealousy that radiates from their idiot little bodies) are just going to hate on me. BOO HATERS! STOP HATING!

3 comments:

  1. Becky I was just having this conversation with one of my youtube gf's the other day. The amount of hate and meaness is completely uncalled for, we are all there to help others to learn and to learn from others, why people feel the need to trash girls is just completely beyond me. The cyberbullying is really out of control on youtube. It makes me sad for those affected by it :(

    ReplyDelete