Wednesday 9 February 2011

EARTH Element Inspired Make-Up Look

Hey guys! OMG I absolutely love this look! Excuse me while I have a makeup-gasm...
*ahem*
Anyways, this is a mock contest entry to my element theme contest. I will be doing looks for all 4 elements but I have chosen to start with Earth. First of all, I did a wearable neutral look on the top lid, as some of the personality traits of Earth astrological signs are calmness and togetherness, so I did quite a subtle look first of all. I then added greens under the eye to represent forests and woodland. The best bit of this look is definitely the leopard print! I wanted to show my links to animals of the earth, so I think this awesome pattern embodies that quite well! I also added glossy lips, flirty lashes and winged liner because the earth element relates to feminine energy. Anyhow, I'm gonna stop waffling before you fall asleep reading this! Click below for a list of products!

For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Coastal Scents 88 Palette - Beige, Medium & Dark Browns, Black, Lime Green, Deep Green, White
Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner - White
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Milk
Gosh Eyeliner - Green Apple
Urban Decay Liquid Liner - Perversion
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Eyeliner - Pizzazz
Red Cherry False Lashes
Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara
Rimmel Brow Pencil - Dark Brown
MUA Cosmetics Blush - Shade 4
MUA Cosmetics Lipstick - Shade 11
Topshop Lip Glaze - Frost Bitten

1 comment: