Anyways, I have come up with this list after a bit of research. It includes tips, for myself really, on how I can get my hair back into some kind of decent condition before the big transformation!
- Cut down on drinking Coke. Caffeine does bad stuff to your hair apparently.
- Eat more foods that include B vitamins, such as tuna, wholegrains, bananas, potatoes, beans, eggs and bran.
- Take hair supplements.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a night.
- Shampoo hair once a week.
- Condition hair every couple of days.
- Use hair treatment once a week.
- NO hair styling tools eg. Hair dryer, straighteners, curler, etc...
- NO styling products.
- Go to the hair dressers for a trim every 2 months.
- NO hair dye.
- Avoid putting your hair in the water at the swimming pool.
- Always be gentle with hair.
- Use a wide toothed comb, not a brush.
- Always comb through before washing.
- Blast hair with cold water after washing. I do this anyway, and it helps the hair follicle lie flatter.
- Use dry shampoo between washes.
- Use leave in conditioner.
If you can think of any more, please leave a comment and I'll add them!