Friday 11 February 2011

Hair Plans!

Hey guys! So I was just sitting around thinking today, and I decided that I am going to dye my hair red. Not like pillar-box red but a nice deep darkish red. Now this proves a bit of a problem, because my hair is currently dyed jet black and damaged to f**k! Sorry, I couldn't think of any other words to describe it there!
Anyways, I have come up with this list after a bit of research. It includes tips, for myself really, on how I can get my hair back into some kind of decent condition before the big transformation!

  • Cut down on drinking Coke. Caffeine does bad stuff to your hair apparently.
  • Eat more foods that include B vitamins, such as tuna, wholegrains, bananas, potatoes, beans, eggs and bran.
  • Take hair supplements.
  • Sleep at least 8 hours a night.
  • Shampoo hair once a week.
  • Condition hair every couple of days.
  • Use hair treatment once a week.
  • NO hair styling tools eg. Hair dryer, straighteners, curler, etc...
  • NO styling products.
  • Go to the hair dressers for a trim every 2 months.
  • NO hair dye.
  • Avoid putting your hair in the water at the swimming pool.
  • Always be gentle with hair.
  • Use a wide toothed comb, not a brush.
  • Always comb through before washing.
  • Blast hair with cold water after washing. I do this anyway, and it helps the hair follicle lie flatter.
  • Use dry shampoo between washes.
  • Use leave in conditioner.
If you can think of any more, please leave a comment and I'll add them!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment