Friday 11 February 2011

Common Make-Up Mistakes

So, I was watching a certain make-up guru's video about make up mistakes and I realised that hey! I should do a video like that WITHOUT BEING A TOTAL DICK ABOUT IT! God, there's actually nothing wrong with being nice once in a while! All I am going to do in my video is talk to you guys about how to improve any mistakes you might make with your make up. I am NOT going to tell you that you look 'gross' or 'disgusting' because thats me. I have this amazing ability to talk to people as if they are human beings! I think some gurus forget that actual people watch their videos...
Anyway, this is turning into a bit of a bitch-fest, but the video will be up soon, plus a blog post with all the information that you need to go with the video! :)
xo

1 comment: