Tuesday 15 February 2011

AIR Element Inspired Make-Up Look

Hey guys! So, this is the next look in my mock contest entry/element series. This is the look for the Element air. It has loads of gorgeous pastel colours, glitter and lashes which I absolutely love! I did some research into the air element and it came up with things like innocence, dreams and freedom so I think I managed to capture those in this look! I hope you guys like it! Click read more for products and more pictures...


For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Coastal Scents 88 Palette - 2 Lilac Shades (Mixed), 3 Light Blue Shades, Medium Blue
MAC Eyeshadow - Blanc Type
MAC Eyeshadow - Crystal Avalanche
Ben Nye Glitter Glue
MAC Pro Glitter - 3D Silver
Leishi Glitter - White
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Zero
Urban Decay Liquid Liner - Perversion
Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara - Black
Red Cherry Lashes - #505
Natural Collection Blush - Pink Cloud
Natural Collection Lipstick - Rose Bud
MAC Dazzleglass - Sugarrimmed

1 comment:

  1. I never would have thought to use lilac and it works so well. A great look. :D

    ReplyDelete