Saturday 26 February 2011

Editorial Inspired Make-Up Look

Hey guys! So, this look is inspired by the final of America's Next Top Model season five. During the runway show, I saw this look on one of the models and instantly loved it! Also, my friend Rebecca from school has just started a youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/JellyBeanBexii) and she used her Sleek palette in her latest tutorial. I haven't played around with my Sleek stuff in a while so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity, seeing as the Storm palette has all the colours I needed to create this look! Anyways, I hope you like it!

For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Hot Topic Cream Shadow - Neon Pink
Sleek Storm Palette - Shell Pink, Matte Nude, Matte Dark Brown, Matte Black, Frosty Beige, Gold
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Zero
Collection 2000 Eyeliner Pen - Black
Fero Beauty Lashes - Emerald Black
Black Mascara
MUA Bronzer - #1
Boots 17 Lipstick - Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment