Sunday 23 January 2011

Rihanna 'What's My Name?' Make-Up Look

Hey everyone! So, for this tutorial, I decided to do a look based on Rihanna's music video for 'What's My Name?' as I have been trying to focus on popular celebrities and culture. In this post I have included an image of the original look from which I pulled my inspiration, of course my camera washes everything out so the picture above makes the purple shadow look alot lighter than it is in real life. Anyway, I hope you like this look!


For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Purple
MAC Eyeshadow - Crazy Cool
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Naked
MAC Eyeshadow - Blanc Type
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Virgin
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Whiskey
Boots No.7 Extreme Length Mascara
Natural Collection Blush - Pink Cloud
Barry M Lipstick - 100
Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lipgloss - Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment