Wednesday 26 January 2011

Black Swan Inspired Look


Hey guys! So this make-up look was taken from the movie 'Black Swan' which, in my opinion, is one of the best movies I have EVER seen. Seriously, GO SEE IT! This is the first of 2 Black Swan inspired looks that I will be doing. This one was taken from the movie poster shown below, where Natalie Portman portrays the Black Swan. The other look will be taken from the other promotional movie poster where she is shown as the White Swan. Anyway, I hope you like this look and click 'read more' for the product list!



For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Rimmel Flash Liner Pen - Black
Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow - Zero
Rimmel Kohl Liner - White
MAC Eyeshadow - Louder Please
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Uzi
MUA Cosmetics Eyeshadow - #6
Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara
Vital Radiance Blush
MAC Lipstick - Brave Red


No comments:

Post a Comment