Wednesday 8 December 2010

Katy Perry 'Firework' Make-Up Look


Hey guys! Long time no see! First of all, I just wanna say a massive SORRY for being gone for so long. I'm back now though with more make up madness! This is the look that Katy Perry is wearing in her Firework video. As you can see from the pictures, the inner corners of my eyes look more white than Katy's, but they look so much more golden in real life! In this post I have included a list of products I used to achieve this look. I hope you like it!


For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Eyeshadow - Gesso
MAC Eyeshadow - Print
MAC Eyeshadow - Nylon
MAC Eyeshadow - Crest the Wave
MAC Eyeshadow - Plumage
MAC Eyeshadow - Blanc Type
Urban Decay Gunmetal Eyeshadow (from naked palette)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Zero
Black Eyeliner Pen
Black Mascara
Natural Collection Blush - Rosy Glow
Coastal Scents Smacks Lipgloss - Odyssey

No comments:

Post a Comment