Tuesday 3 April 2012

Horoscope Series: TAURUS Inspired Look

Hey guys! So, today I have done the next tutorial in the Horoscope series, which would be Taurus! The colours for Taurus are neutrals and emerald so this is the look I have created. I hope you like it and please scroll down for pictures and products!




For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Virgin
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Buck
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Toasted
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Hustle
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Covet
MAC Eyeshadow - Sassy Grass
Naked Cosmetics Ivory Stack - Green Duochrome
No-Name Corner Lashes
Avon Colour Trend Comb It! Mascara
ELF Gotta Glow Highlighter
Coastal Scents 10 Pan Blush Palette - Coral
Barry M Lipstick - #151

3 comments:

  1. Sooo nice :) check out my make up & style blog www.lauravaluta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like the green colour that's not "in your face" green but still noticable.

    ReplyDelete