Saturday 17 March 2012

JENNIFER LAWRENCE 'The Hunger Games' Premiere Inspired Look

Hey guys! Todays look is inspired by the make-up that Jennifer Lawrence (who plays Katniss Everdeen in the movie) wore to the premiere of The Hunger Games. I really loved her sexy smokey eyes, and tried to re-create it as best I could, even though mine came out a little darker and smokier! I am beyond excited to see this movie when it's released in the UK... Arghhh I can't wait! Anyway, please scroll down to see the original look, and more pictures and products!




For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Whiskey
Inglot Eyeshadow - #357
Inglot Eyeshadow - #62
Inglot Eyeshadow - #329
Inglot Eyeshadow - #330
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Zero
Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip Liner - Black
Collection 2000 Multiplier Mascara - Ultra Black
Natural Collection Blush - Rosey Glow
ELF Gotta Glow Highlighter
Revlon Matte Lipstick -Pink Pout
MAC Dazzleglass - Moth To Flame

3 comments:

  1. i love it but plese create the step for reproduce this gorgeous make up! sorry 4 my english. kiss by Italy

    ReplyDelete