Friday 2 March 2012

1980s Inspired Look

Hey guys! So the other day I was talking to my good friend Chyaz (Punkchyaz on youtube) and we decided to do a collab together! She suggested that we do 80s inspired looks and I was all for that! This is the look that I came up with, I can't wait to see what she does for it! I hope you like it, and don't forget to scroll down for pictures and products!





For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Eyeshadow - Aquadisiac
Sugarpill Eyeshadow - Afterparty
Sugarpill Eyeshadow - Tako
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Milk
Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil - White
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Zero
MAC Eyeshadow - Plumage
Miss Adoro Lashes - #601
Maybelline One by One Mascara - Black
Laval Blush - Pink Illusion
MUA Lipstick - #6

No comments:

Post a Comment