Thursday 10 March 2011

WATER Element Inspired Make-Up Look

Hey everyone! So, this is the final look for my elements-mock-contest mini series thing! This one represents the element of water! I love this look, light blue shadow is definitely my favourite colour to wear. I had to include some glitter and dramatic lashes to make it becky-fied! Haha!
All the products I used were sent to me by Cazcarra London, and they are amazing! You should definitely check them out!

For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
Cazcarra Eyeshadows - Turquoise, Cobalt, Plum, Snow White, Pale Rose
Collection 2000 Pen Liner - Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Zero
Cazcarra Lashes - Bloody Mary
Natural Collection Blush - Pink Cloud
Natural Collection Lipstick - Candy Mist

1 comment: