Sunday 22 January 2012

Pixie Lott 'Kiss The Stars' Look

Hey guys! So, today I have done a look inspired by the make up that Pixie Lott is wearing in her new video for Kiss The Stars. It's very green with a pop of sparkle, and from personal experience, it would look AMAZING on anyone with bright red hair. When I had red hair, I used to wear green eyeshadow all the time because it would just pop with my hair colour. Anyway, I'm rambling. Please scroll down to see the original look and a list of products! Enjoy!




For this look I used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Models Own Eyeliner - Peacock Green
Inglot Eyeshadow - AMC58
MAC Eyeshadow - Humid
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Naked
MAC Eyeshadow - Blanc Type
MAC Eyeshadow - Swimming
Collection 2000 Extreme Liner - Black
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Liner - Spandex
Barry M Fine Glitter Dust - 21
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Zero
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara - Extreme Black
Laval Blush - Pink Illusion
Bourjois 3D Lipgloss - Rose or Chic

1 comment: