Tuesday 27 December 2011

New Years Eve Party Look

Hey guys! Today I have done a look that you could wear for a party or even for new years eve! I know I'll be wearing something similar myself. I love the tiny rhinestone in the inner corner of the eye, and the pink lips so I will definitely be doing this for my own new years eve party! I hope you like this look, scroll down for pics and products!




For this look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Too Faced Eyeshadow - Ooh & Ahh
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Barracuda
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Black Dog
MAC Eyeshadow - Blanc Type
Rimmel Brow Pencil - Brown
MAC Eyeshadow - Crystal Avalanche
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Zero
Bourjois Liner Clubbing - Extreme Black
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Criss-Cross Lashes
Silver Rhinestone
Natural Collection Blush - Pink Cloud
MAC Dazzleglass - Love Alert

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I think I'll have to wear some glitter in my makeup for NY.

    ReplyDelete