Friday 8 July 2011

HAYLEY WILLIAMS Yellow & Lime Make-Up Look

Hey guys! So this look is inspired by a picture one of my subscribers (louiseletsche1996) sent me. It is lime green and yellow, with eyebrows that match her hair colour. Of course, I don't have exactly the same hair colour as her so I did my brows to match my own hair. The look I have done is alot more dramatic, but the picture inspired me to do something like this! Scroll down for the original pic, and products!




For this look I used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Milk
MAC Eyeshadow - Bitter
Inglot Eyeshadow - Lime Green Colour
Inglot Eyeshadow - Deep Green Colour
Sugarpill Eyeshadow - Buttercupcake
Sugarpill Eyeshadow - Tako
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Zero
Sugarpill Eyeshadow - Love+
Collection 2000 Pen Liner - Black
Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara - Black
Stargazer Lashes
BeautyUK Blush - #2
Avon Fruity Lip Juice Gloss - Sparkling Fruit Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment