Thursday 26 May 2011

Loves & Hates: May 2011

Hey everyone! Today, I'm just doing a quick blog post about the things I am loving and loathing for the month of May!


Loves
  • L'oreal Lash Architect 4D mascara. HOLY SHIZNIT! This is the most amazing mascara I have ever used in my life! I LOVE IT!
  • TUMBLR! Seriously, I am addicted! Follow me at http://loveconquersbecky.tumblr.com :D
  • Sunny Delight. California style of course. I've been living off the stuff lately. Theres nothing better than drinking 500% of your daily recommended allowance of vitamin C in one go!
  • My new favourite film, Sucker Punch! I thought this was awful the first time I saw it but I understand it better now. Can you tell me what is better than hot lasses (no homo) kicking ass in short skirts, along with the most awesome movie soundtrack ever, and AMAZING make up?
  • Individual lashes. I used these for the first time yesterday and they are amazingggg!
Hates
  • The fact that there isn't any IWF wrestling shows on until September. SEPTEMBER! Whatever will I do?
  • My lack of Toms. I have one pair, but I need them in every colour god damnit!
  • My skin. It is being particularly temperamental these days. One day it's dry, the next it's oily and spotty! I can't win!
  • My upload speeds. Yes, It still takes me 10 hours to upload a video...
  • RAIN!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment